Five important variables to consider to match your restaurant with the best vendor
Digital ordering is a win for everyone involved. It’s easy for consumers who would rather tap or click to order than talk to a person on the phone and it leads to increased sales for restaurants since online customers have higher check averages. None of this is breaking news, so how do you find the best digital ordering vendor for your business? Consider these five points:
- Price. Always be wary of a bargain, especially if your current vendor is willing to drop costs in order to keep your business. It is important to align your business with the right digital ordering vendor, so request a clear overview of fees so that you can determine an overall budget and avoid hidden costs.
- Purpose. A thorough comprehension of both party’s business purpose ensures a strong and personalized relationship based on everyone’s needs. Share comprehensive company information and request the same of potential vendors.
- Compatibility. Take inventory of your business’s technology, software, and any upgrades that may be forthcoming to make sure that you have the right technological infrastructure to create the optimal digital ordering platform.
- Integrations. As digital ordering takes on speed, new integrations are necessary to enhance customer experience. Not all digital ordering providers are created equal and some may not have the flexibility to incorporate software programs that may be essential to your business. Make sure both parties can be well integrated at every point in the near and foreseeable future.
- Customer support. Support can make or break a restaurant’s digital ordering success. Inaccurate menus, website malfunctions, and program glitches have a rapid and negative impact on customer satisfaction. Make sure that your vendor offers round-the-clock, in-house support.